Human Variation: Cause and Consequence
EMBL Advanced Training Centre, Heidelberg, Germany
Sunday 20 June - Wednesday 23 June 2010
In order to submit an abstract, please register for the conference first. Please note that the abstract submission deadline has been extended to 12:00 CET on 14 May 2010.
The abstract submission link will be indicated in the confirmation e-mail you will receive after registration.
We accept only online submission of abstracts.
16 abstracts will be selected for short talks. All abstracts can be presented as posters.
Abstracts should be submitted under the following topics:
- Mechanism of Mutation
- Functional Variation
- Population Genetics
- Disease Genetics
Before submitting please take into consideration:
- The abstract limit of 2000 characters refers to manually typed text including spaces.
- Please enter your co authors correctly via the system by adding accounts with their institution and DO NOT COPY them into the body of the abstract text.
- If you copy-paste the text from wordprocessors, hidden formatting might still be included and you will be informed that your text exceeds the limit of 2000 characters. We recommend copy-pasting the abstract text first into a simple text editor (e.g. Notepad) and then onto the website.
- Some symbols are not recognized by the tool if they are copy-pasted.
- If errors still occur, it might help using a different web browser.