The Non-Coding Genome
EMBL Advanced Training Centre, Heidelberg, Germany
Wednesday 13 October - Saturday 16 October 2010
In order to submit an abstract, please register for the conference first.
The abstract submission link will be indicated in the confirmation e-mail you will receive after registration.
We accept only online submission of abstracts.
16 abstracts will be selected for short talks. All abstracts can be presented as posters.
If you have questions or you encounter problems with the abstract submission please refer to our FAQ page: www.embl.de/events/faq
Before submitting please take into consideration:
- The abstract limit of 2000 characters refers to manually typed text including spaces.
- Please enter your co authors correctly via the system by adding accounts with their institution and DO NOT COPY them into the body of the abstract text.
- If you copy-paste the text from wordprocessors, hidden formatting might still be included and you will be informed that your text exceeds the limit of 2000 characters. We recommend copy-pasting the abstract text first into a simple text editor (e.g. Notepad) and then onto the website.
- Some symbols are not recognized by the tool if they are copy-pasted. Make sure to use the website’s editing tool to include the special characters.
- If errors still occur, it might help using a different web browser.