The Non-Coding Genome
E. Izaurralde, D. Bartel, J. Vogel, J. Rinn
EMBL Heidelberg, Germany
Wednesday 9 October - Saturday 12 October 2013
The fellowship application is now closed.
Registration Fee Waivers and Travel Grants are available for young researchers for the EMBO I EMBL Symposia Series (see below). Please indicate your interest for a Registration Fee Waiver or Travel Grant or both when submitting your abstract.
Registration Fee Waiver: The sum that you have paid to attend the meeting will be reimbursed
Travel Grant: up to €500 for participants arriving from the eligible countries listed below
The scientific organisers will select the recipients of all fellowships during the abstract selection process.
If you are awarded a fellowship, you will be notified after the completion of the abstract selection. This is usually 8 weeks before the event start date. Please note that you must pay your registration fee by the payment deadline (6 weeks before the event start date). The EMBL Course & Conference Office will request your bank details and will reimburse the registration fees after the event. Travel Grants can only be reimbursed after the event, and once the receipts have been submitted.
Eligible Countries for Travel Grants
* Special Agreement with EMBC
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Bulgaria||Georgia||Kazakhstan|
|Russia||San Marino||Serbia||Content 3|
- Central and South America
- Asia except Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Australia
70% will be allocated to participants from a defined set of EMBC Members States and the remaining 30% will be for eligible non-member countries.
For further information about fellowships please refer to the FAQ page.