Frontiers in Stem Cells & Cancer
H. Clevers, J. Massagué, T. Schwarz-Romond
EMBL Heidelberg, Germany
Sunday 29 March - Tuesday 31 March 2015
- Registration is now open. Please register online.
- Abstract submission deadline: 5 February 2015
- Registration deadline: 15 February 2015
- Do you have something to tweet? Use this hashtag: #EESStemCan
Summary & Aims
This conference aims to establish an interactive forum for stem cell- and molecular biologists that study pluripotency and its impact on cancer. Major emphases are cancer growth- and stem cell self-renewal mechanisms, their regulation by epigenetic means and non-coding RNAs. As such, the meeting is designed to connect scientists working in some of the most-intensely studied areas of research, not usually interacting in a concise conference setting.
- Stem Cells in Cancer
- Stem Cells, Cancer & Metastasis
- Stem Cell Aging & Metabolism
- Non-Coding RNAs in Stem Cells
- Epigenetics and Cancer Genomics