WORKSHOP REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Pre-Symposium Workshops will be hosted by several sponsor companies prior the EMBO|EMBL Symposium Seeing is Believing - Imaging the Processes of Life.
Two workshop sessions will be offered on Thursday, 3 October 2013:
- Session 1: 11.30 - 12.30
- Session 2: 13.00 - 14.00
Participation in the workshops is first come - first served.
Please use the link provided in the workshop selection email in order to register for your chosen workshops.
To select the workshop you would like to attend, please check the list below:
Session 1: 11:30 - 12:30
- Zeiss - “Superresolution microscopy in 3D” – Photoactivated Localization and Structured Illumination Microscopy to study cellular structures and dynamics - SOLD OUT
- Leica - "GSDIM Super-resolution microscopy in 3D"
- FEI Munich GmbH, formerly TILL Photonics - “New tools for correlative light and electron microscopy”
- Scientific Volume Imaging - "Getting started with Huygens Deconvolution; Hands-on."
Session 2: 13:00 - 14:00
- Zeiss - “Big Data Imaging” – How to handle the increasing amount of image data in the biological sciences. - SOLD OUT
- Leica - "SHARPER IMAGES AT LOWER POWER: Gated STED: The Next Milestone in Confocal Super-Resolution"
- FEI Munich GmbH, formerly TILL Photonics - “TIRF Microscopy - a fast, quantitative and easy to use solution”
- Scientific Volume Imaging - "Web-based deconvolution with Huygens Core and a Sneak Preview of Huygens Titan"
Follow the selection link provided in the workshop selection email you received from EMBL.
Please log in via the Existing User Logon with your email address and the password you used for the conference registration. Click Sign in to account
Choose the workshops you would like to attend and click continue. Please note that you can only select one workshop per slot.
If a workshop is already oversubscribed you will not be allowed to select it. In this case, please choose an alternative workshop
A summary will be displayed of what you just selected. If you would like to change your choices click on Edit Items
Finally, please click submit in order to finalise your selection process
Please print the final page with your workshop selection summary, which will also be emailed to you, as a confirmation and a personalised onsite workshop schedule.