- The schedule of the conference shuttle bus can be viewed here.
- Check your poster number here.
- Please contact Maryann Smith for late registration.
- Get in touch with other participants on the conference Facebook page
- Do you have something to tweet? Use the hashtag: #EESmRNA
Before the genetic information stored in the DNA can be used to direct cell growth and metabolism it has to be transferred into RNA. Messenger RNAs (mRNAs) are key components in the transmission of genetic information in all life forms - from viruses to complex mammalian organisms. Exciting recent findings have revealed a remarkable degree of complexity in the lives of mRNAs and the field is rapidly developing.
The EMBO | EMBL Symposium “Complex Life of mRNA” will bring leaders in the mRNA field together with post-docs and students, with the aim of disseminating and discussing the most recent results. The programme includes sessions on:
- mRNA processing
- Export and localization
- mRNA surveillance and decay
- Translation and the control of mRNA expression by microRNAs