EMBL Courses and Conferences during the Coronavirus pandemic
With the onsite programme paused, many of our events are now being offered in virtual formats.
Registration is open as usual for many events, with back-up plans in place to move further courses and conferences online as necessary. Registration fees for any events affected by the COVID-19 disruption are fully refundable.
More information for participants of events at EMBL Heidelberg can be found here.
- Check your poster number here.
- The conference bus schedule is now available here.
- Final programme is now available.
- Registration is now closed. Late registration is still possible, if interested please contact us.
- Abstract submission is now closed.
- Do you have something to tweet? Use this hashtag: #EESStemCan
This symposium provides an interactive forum for stem cell and molecular biologists studying pluripotency and its impact on cancer. Major emphases are cancer growth and stem cell self-renewal mechanisms, their regulation by epigenetic means and non-coding RNAs. As such, the meeting is designed to connect scientists working in some of the most intensely studied areas of research, not usually interacting in a concise conference setting.
- Stem cells in cancer
- Stem cells, cancer & metastasis
- Stem cell aging & metabolism
- Non-coding RNAs in stem cells
- Epigenetics and cancer genomics