- Check your poster number here.
- The conference bus schedule is now available here.
- Final programme is now available.
- Registration is now closed. Late registration is still possible, if interested please contact us.
- Abstract submission is now closed.
- Do you have something to tweet? Use this hashtag: #EESStemCan
This symposium provides an interactive forum for stem cell and molecular biologists studying pluripotency and its impact on cancer. Major emphases are cancer growth and stem cell self-renewal mechanisms, their regulation by epigenetic means and non-coding RNAs. As such, the meeting is designed to connect scientists working in some of the most intensely studied areas of research, not usually interacting in a concise conference setting.
- Stem cells in cancer
- Stem cells, cancer & metastasis
- Stem cell aging & metabolism
- Non-coding RNAs in stem cells
- Epigenetics and cancer genomics