Coronavirus information for participants
The onsite course and conference programme at EMBL has been paused until the end of June 2020.
We aim to continue offering our advanced training for the scientific community however we safely can. While some events have been cancelled, many have been rescheduled for a later date and others will be delivered as virtual events.
Registration is open for onsite courses and conferences starting after 1 July and for the virtual events. All registration fees for any events which don’t take place due to the COVID-19 disruption are fully refundable.
More information for participants of events at EMBL Heidelberg can be found here.
- Check your poster number here.
- The conference bus schedule is now available here.
- Final programme is now available.
- Registration is now closed. Late registration is still possible, if interested please contact us.
- Abstract submission is now closed.
- Do you have something to tweet? Use this hashtag: #EESStemCan
This symposium provides an interactive forum for stem cell and molecular biologists studying pluripotency and its impact on cancer. Major emphases are cancer growth and stem cell self-renewal mechanisms, their regulation by epigenetic means and non-coding RNAs. As such, the meeting is designed to connect scientists working in some of the most intensely studied areas of research, not usually interacting in a concise conference setting.
- Stem cells in cancer
- Stem cells, cancer & metastasis
- Stem cell aging & metabolism
- Non-coding RNAs in stem cells
- Epigenetics and cancer genomics