- Final conference programme is now online.
- Poster listings can be downloaded here.
- Conference Shuttle Bus schedule can be downloaded here.
- Do you have something to tweet? Use this hashtag: #EESSynBio
Synthetic biology is an emerging new discipline that applies engineering principles to biology and allows rational design of living systems. It opens new avenues in health-care and industrial biotechnology, and provides fundamental insight into the design principles of biological systems as a whole. Synthetic biology inherently depends on efficient integration of several disciplines. The symposium will provide a platform for interdisciplinary discussions on novel enabling technologies for synthetic biology in eukaryotic cells and facilitate exchange of ideas and new multi-disciplinary collaborations.
The main goal of the symposium is to bring together world-leading experts in all aspects of synthetic biology, including genome editing, systems modelling, synthetic circuits, systems biology and metabolic engineering.
- Genome editing
- Modelling and computer-aided design
- Bio-bricks and synthetic circuits
- Synthetic cells
- Systems biology
- Metabolic engineering and industrial applications