This symposium will bring together researchers from diverse fields to enhance our understanding of the dissemination and metastatic colonisation of tumour cells. It will provide a unique opportunity for interdisciplinary exchange on current approaches and future collaborations on metastasis and its therapeutic challenges.
- Metastasis initiating cells, circulating tumour cells
- Motility and invasion
- Transcriptional and epigenetic control of metastasis
- Metastasis heterogeneity, EMT and plasticity
- Metastasis signalling and latency
- Metastasis imaging, tumour microenvironment and immune evasion