This symposium will cover emerging key concepts of latent metastasis and dissemination of tumour cells including evolution and genetic diversity of metastasis, circulating tumor cells, stemness, dormancy and stromal reprogramming, transcriptional and epigenetic control, motility and invasive signaling, metastatic heterogeneity, EMT and plasticity, immune evasion and metabolic adaptations. The meeting will provide unique interdisciplinary exchange on current approaches and future collaborations on metastasis and its therapeutic challenges.
- Metastasis signaling and latency
- Metastasis initiating cells, circulating tumor cells
- Motility and invasion
- Transcriptional and epigenetic control of metastasis
- Metastasis heterogeneity, EMT and plasticity
- Metastasis imaging, tumor microenvironment and immune