EMBL Courses and Conferences during the Coronavirus pandemic
With the onsite programme paused, many of our events are now being offered in virtual formats.
Registration is open as usual for many events, with back-up plans in place to move further courses and conferences online as necessary. Registration fees for any events affected by the COVID-19 disruption are fully refundable.
More information for participants of events at EMBL Heidelberg can be found here.
EMBL has taken the necessary decision to pause our programme of external courses and conferences. As a result, we are cancelling this meeting and apologise for the inconvenience.
This symposium will bring together researchers from diverse fields to enhance our understanding of the dissemination and metastatic colonisation of tumour cells. It will provide a unique opportunity for interdisciplinary exchange on current approaches and future collaborations on metastasis and its therapeutic challenges.
- Metastasis initiating cells, circulating tumour cells
- Motility and invasion
- Transcriptional and epigenetic control of metastasis
- Metastasis heterogeneity, EMT and plasticity
- Metastasis signalling and latency
- Metastasis imaging, tumour microenvironment and immune evasion